Wednesday 20 July 2011

Thanks for being a friend


Today, July 20th, we celebrated the Fiendship Day. The date was set by Argentinian Ernesto Enrique Febbaro to mark the arrival of man on the moon on July 20, 1969. He sent about four thousand letters to several countries and in several languages ​​in order to establish the Friendship Day. Febbaro saw the arrival of man on the moon as "a demonstration that if a man get together with his fellows, there is no impossible goals." Gradually the date has been adopted in other countries and today, all around the world, the 20th of July is the Friendship Day, when people declare their friendship to each other, in theory.

I consider myself a collector of the greatest treasure that a human being can have: the friendship. I keep this treasure chest on the left side of my chest, the place we call heart.

At this moment I tenderly hug all my friends: present or distant, real or virtual, notorious or unknown, those who walk among us and those who departed of this life. My fraternal hug to all!

Marc Fortuna

No comments:

Post a Comment